Thursday, March 19, 2020
AGAIN PLEASE NOTE ***For all employees and volunteers PLEASE NOTE THAT if you are experiencing fever, have a cough and or difficulty breathing we ask that you stay home and contact your manager to advise them of your illness.
Here are the NEW changes today for the operation of Port Cares services – services at 92 Charlotte and the Reach Out Centre remain focussed on ESSENTIAL SERVICES only and all EarlyON sites remain closed.
- Employment Ontario staff will be rotating their attendance in office and working from home to reduce the number of individuals congregating at 92 Charlotte.
- EarlyON team members are being assigned to specific site locations to inventory and clean during the current 3 week closure – a team of 3 are assisting daily at the Reach Out Centre cleaning and packing groceries for the Food Bank. We have initiated this new practice to eliminate travel between and into sites.
- Social distancing protocols are in place for meetings – please use the Group Room for meetings greater than 5 people.
- Terminal Cleaning continues at 92 Charlotte and should be completed by the end of the week.
Reminders from yesterday ….
- 92 Charlotte is providing ESSENTIAL SERVICES ONLY — defined as TRUSTEESHIP and HOMELESS SERVICES;
- Employment Ontario services are being provided online and over the phone;
- Effective immediately all travel between 92 Charlotte and the Reach Out Centre is RESTRICTED – only those staff who have the approval of the Executive Director will be permitted to travel between these to sites. This is vital to preventing community spread over the course of the next few weeks.
Keep your chins up ALL … we are going to get through this together …
Christine Clark Lafleur
Executive Director, Port Cares