Thanksgiving is a time of family, celebration and sharing gratitude. 1,496 residents of Port Colborne, Wainfleet and South Niagara currently rely on the Port Cares Reach Out Food Centre (ROFC).
“We are truly blessed to have such a compassionate and giving community and companies like the Leon Family and Leon’s Furniture Limited provided a substantial gift to Port Cares to assist the work we do for young children at the centre" noted Executive Director Christine Clark Lafleur.
We are grateful to our donors for their support because:
• More than a third of the people reliant on the food bank are children
• We are able to serve 200 meals each week
• We can provide school children with Lunch kits
• Our Food Bank distributes 17,000 to 20,000 lbs of food monthly
• The Port Cares Reach Out Centre relies on donations, grants and fundraising to provide services and assistance to people living in poverty and we thank you for your support.
Read more about how we are grateful for your support.